Promoting A Lifestyle of Wellness, Recovery & Community
1301 North 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Available units: 40 affordable efficiency apartments in Philadelphia’s Ludlow neighborhood
• All units subsidized by Philadelphia Housing Authority
• 4 units are fully accessible to people with mobility impairment
• 2 units are accessible to people with sensory impairment
• A person with a verifiable disability who needs the features of these units will be given priority
Eligibility requirements include: (but are not limited to):
• All applicants must be 18 or older. No alcohol or drugs on site.
• Maximum household size at move in is 1 person.
• 4 units are reserved for applicants who are homeless. You must apply through your case manager for these units.
• 26 units are reserved for applicants who are homeless, formerly homeless, or at risk of homelessness.
• Maximum income: See Annual Income Limits Chart. Note: Income limits vary by unit. Only households with income at or below the identified limit will be selected for those units.
• Full time students are not eligible unless they meet certain additional eligibility requirements
Annual Income Limits (subject to annual change)
• Rent is equivalent to greatest of 30% of monthly adjusted income, 10% of monthly gross income, or $50 minimum rent (except in case of hardship)
• Resident pays for unit electricity, cable, and phone
Applications: How do I apply?
• Applicants must apply online between April 19, 2021, at 10am and April 23, 2021, at 5pm
• Homeless applicants may also apply through their case manager.
• No paper applications will be accepted.
• Go to https://projecthome.org/pegs-place
• Then click waiting list link.
• Follow instructions to register to apply.
• Applications completed and submitted on time will be placed into a lottery.
For more information email pegsplace@ProjectHOME.org or call (215) 309-5230
All Project HOME communities are LQBTQ-friendly.