3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom on first floor
Unit has accessible entry (ramp)
Rent $1,355 plus utilities: Income requirements 80% of Median Income. Can accept housing vouchers.
Please contact Joyce Smith at 215-848-1032.
Ruth Williams House
Address: 2415 North Broad Street, Philadelphia PA, 19132
88 units (efficiencies only, 0 bed, 1 bath, 563 sq.ft.)
– 10 units designated for individuals with mobility impairments
– 4 for sensory impairments.
All units subsidized through PHA; Priority given to applicants that are homeless, previously homeless, at risk of becoming homeless.
- 20 units for young adults (18-23)
(Applicants ages 18-23, who aged out of foster care, are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless will be given priority for the PHA units designated for Youth.)
- 9 units are processed through the City of Philadelphia Clearing House
One Year Lease
Credit Check: YES
Criminal Check: YES
- Rents are based on 30% of each individual’s income with a minimum rent of $50.
- Deposit $776
- Electricity is paid by the resident: utilities included are water, sewer and trash pick-up
- All applicants must be 18 or older.
- Maximum household size is 1 person.
- A full time student may not be eligible for this community (contact us for more details)
- All applicants must be income eligible
|# of Units||Area Median Income (AMI)||Maximum Income|
Note: Maximum income limits are subject to change
For additional information:
|Contact:||Alyce Storer, Project Home, Non-Profit|