Promoting A Lifestyle of Wellness, Recovery & Community
1301 North 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Available units: 40 affordable efficiency apartments in Philadelphia’s Ludlow neighborhood
• All units subsidized by Philadelphia Housing Authority
• 4 units are fully accessible to people with mobility impairment
• 2 units are accessible to people with sensory impairment
• A person with a verifiable disability who needs the features of these units will be given priority
Eligibility requirements include: (but are not limited to):
• All applicants must be 18 or older. No alcohol or drugs on site.
• Maximum household size at move in is 1 person.
• 4 units are reserved for applicants who are homeless. You must apply through your case manager for these units.
• 26 units are reserved for applicants who are homeless, formerly homeless, or at risk of homelessness.
• Maximum income: See Annual Income Limits Chart. Note: Income limits vary by unit. Only households with income at or below the identified limit will be selected for those units.
• Full time students are not eligible unless they meet certain additional eligibility requirements
Annual Income Limits (subject to annual change)
• Rent is equivalent to greatest of 30% of monthly adjusted income, 10% of monthly gross income, or $50 minimum rent (except in case of hardship)
• Resident pays for unit electricity, cable, and phone
Applications: How do I apply?
• Applicants must apply online between April 19, 2021, at 10am and April 23, 2021, at 5pm
• Homeless applicants may also apply through their case manager.
• No paper applications will be accepted.
• Go to https://projecthome.org/pegs-place
• Then click waiting list link.
• Follow instructions to register to apply.
• Applications completed and submitted on time will be placed into a lottery.
For more information email pegsplace@ProjectHOME.org or call (215) 309-5230
All Project HOME communities are LQBTQ-friendly.
Apartments at New Market West – NOW LEASING!
13 North Salford Street
Philadelphia, PA 19139
If you are looking for comfort and convenience, you are looking for Apartments at New Market West!
Apartments at New Market West is a brand new, 5-story apartment community set to open in summer 2021 in West Philadelphia. Spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments with state-of-the-art kitchens with Energy-Star appliances and upscale bathroom finishes welcome residents home. Apartments at New Market West also offers its resident a laundry room, fitness center and community space as part of this safe, affordable community.
Apartments at New Market West is a quick walk away from the 60th Street Market-Frankford El stop providing a gateway to your amenities, perfect for commuters and those who like to explore different parts of the City. Adjacent to the property is the new neighborhood hub New Market West were residents can access child care, community resources, healthcare, retail and more. A supermarket is within walking distance at 56th and Chestnut Streets; and three neighborhood shopping districts are nearby including the 60th St. Corridor (basic services); the 52nd Street Corridor (neighborhood retail); and 69th Street in Upper Darby (national retailers and international restaurants). There is a Free Library branch at 5543 Haverford Avenue and a recreation center at 56th and Haverford.
- New Construction
- Energy Star appliances
- Central Air-conditioning
- Community Room with Kitchen
- Laundry Room
- Fitness Center
- Secured Building Entry
- Smoke-free Building
- On-site Property Management Office
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Accessible to public transportation
(*Resident responsible for heat and electric.)
|700 sq. ft.
|891 sq. ft.
|AMI = Area Median Income ($96,600)
|50% of AMI
|60% of AMI
Call today to schedule an appointment: (215) 461-4280. More info at www.apartmentsatnewmarketwest.com.
Apartments are based on availability, and, in some cases, program restrictions apply. Call for more information. Tenant Selection Plan available upon request.
Looking to Fill 2 units with PHA subsidies | Sensory 1 Bedroom & Accessible 4 Bedroom Unit
TWO AVAILABLE UNITS FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE-IN. BOTH UNITS HAVE PHA SUBSIDY.
- 1 bedroom – Adaptable, Sensory unit for hearing and/or visually impaired
- 4 bedroom – Fully Accessible unit
LOCATION – Susquehanna Square is located near Temple University and surrounding the Duckrey Elementary School with proximity to the Susquehanna-Dauphin station. SEPTA buses 2, 39, 4, and 16 stop within one block of the site.
AMENITIES – Amenities will include individually controlled heat and air conditioning, Energy Efficient appliances, and in-unit washer and dryer. Low utility costs due to efficient appliances, windows, and building design.
AFFORDABLE – Income limits apply to all units and income guidelines are included on the application. Income maximums are included on the application. If you are unsure if you meet the income guidelines, still apply and our rental management team will review your eligibility.
WAITLIST – The waitlist for Susquehanna Square is now closed for other units.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE APPLICATION HERE: TENANT Application_Susquehanna Square_June 2020
RETURN THE APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTATION TO:
c/o Community Ventures
Susquehanna Rental Office
1421 W. Susquehanna Avenue, Suite 100
Philadelphia, PA 19121
QUESTIONS? – Please contact Community Ventures’ Property Manager at 215-765-5335 or email@example.com
2030 Haines Street, Philadelphia, PA 19138
1 BR/1 BA – $312 – $936
2 BR/2 BA – $374 – $1123
Income Restrictions Apply
HC/HVI units available
38 affordable rental apartments, 5,000 square feet of retail, playground and offstreet parking
3921 N 5th Street Philadelphia PA 19140
Square footage 920 -1145
2 & 3 bedrooms
ADA units Mobility and Sensor
$965-$1351 (Rental Assistance Availability 50% of AMI)
Monique Strickland, firstname.lastname@example.org
Gloria Casarez Residence is a new, LGBTQ-friendly young adult community with 30 one-bedroom apartments in Philadelphia’s Ludlow neighborhood. Located at 1315 N. 8th Street, the building is currently under construction and not open to the public.
All units are for individuals between 18 and 23 years of age upon move-in.
25 units of the units are subsidized through the Philadelphia Housing Authority (PHA) and are for individuals who are homeless, formerly homeless, or at risk of homelessness (including individuals aging out of foster care) with annual income between $4,800 and $36,720. Rent for these units rents will range from $25 to $820. Electricity is not included.
Four units are not subsidized through PHA and are for individuals with annual income between $24,481 and $30,600. Rent for these units is $820/month, electricity not included.
Four of the 30 units are for individuals with mobility impairment and two of the 30 units are designated for individuals with sensory impairment.
Full-time students are only eligible under certain circumstances and should contact us for more information.
Maximum household size is two persons.
This is a smoke-free, drug-free, and alcohol-free residence.
Applications are now being taken at http://www.projecthome.org and at the following locations:
JBJ Soul Homes, 1415 Fairmount Avenue
Francis House of Peace, 810 Arch Street
Ruth Williams House, 2415 North Broad Street
Applications must be complete, postmarked by September 15, 2018 in order to be processed and sent by email to email@example.com or you can dial 215-309-5227 where you will hear a voicemail/e-mail reply with detailed information about the project. Applications will be processed in order determined by lottery.
If you have any questions that are not answered above, please reply and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!
Further young adult housing resources:
Covenant House Pennsylvania
31 E. Armat St. Philadelphia PA 19144
Open 24/7 (for ages 18-21)
Valley Youth House
42 S. 15th St. Philadelphia PA 19102
Open Mon.-Fri. 10am-6pm
An affordable Tax Credit development, located at 1701 S. 28th Street, is accepting applications for residents.
There are 45 affordable apartments for seniors (62+) in a three-story building consisting of 34 one bedroom units and 11 two bedroom units.
Seven units are available for persons with special-needs.
Property Manager: Altman Management Co. Inc.
3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom on first floor
Unit has accessible entry (ramp)
Rent $1,355 plus utilities: Income requirements 80% of Median Income. Can accept housing vouchers.
Please contact Joyce Smith at 215-848-1032.
Address: 2415 North Broad Street, Philadelphia PA, 19132
88 units (efficiencies only, 0 bed, 1 bath, 563 sq.ft.)
– 10 units designated for individuals with mobility impairments
– 4 for sensory impairments.
All units subsidized through PHA; Priority given to applicants that are homeless, previously homeless, at risk of becoming homeless.
- 20 units for young adults (18-23)
(Applicants ages 18-23, who aged out of foster care, are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless will be given priority for the PHA units designated for Youth.)
- 9 units are processed through the City of Philadelphia Clearing House
One Year Lease
Credit Check: YES
Criminal Check: YES
- Rents are based on 30% of each individual’s income with a minimum rent of $50.
- Deposit $776
- Electricity is paid by the resident: utilities included are water, sewer and trash pick-up
- All applicants must be 18 or older.
- Maximum household size is 1 person.
- A full time student may not be eligible for this community (contact us for more details)
- All applicants must be income eligible
|# of Units
||Area Median Income (AMI)
Note: Maximum income limits are subject to change
For additional information: