An affordable Tax Credit development, located at 1701 S. 28th Street, is accepting applications for residents.
There are 45 affordable apartments for seniors (62+) in a three-story building consisting of 34 one bedroom units and 11 two bedroom units.
Seven units are available for persons with special-needs.
Property Manager: Altman Management Co. Inc.
3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom on first floor
Unit has accessible entry (ramp)
Rent $1,355 plus utilities: Income requirements 80% of median Income Can accept housing vouchers
Please contact Joyce Smith at 215-848-1032
Centennial Village, a 52-unit mixed-use development at 52nd Street & Parkside Avenue is now accepting applications for tenants. The mixed-use development includes 9 accessible one-bedroom units, 2 accessible three-bedroom units, and 3 one-bedroom units with sensory features in the vicinity of N 52nd Street and Parkside Avenue in the West Parkside neighborhood of Philadelphia.
LOCATION – Centennial Village is located across from Fairmount Park and in close proximity to the ParkWest Town Center, which includes a ShopRite, Lowes and other retailers and services. SEPTA buses 52 and 40 stop within one block of the site and the 10 Trolley stop is 0.3 miles away.
UNIT MIX – 9 one-bedroom and 2 three-bedroom accessible units designed for mobility impairments and 3 one-bedroom units designed for sensory impairments are located in a 4-story apartment building designed to accommodate seniors and individuals with mobility/sensory impairments. Additional one, two, three and four bedrooms units are available in the vicinity.
|One Bedroom – Mobility
|| 680 sqft (average)
|One Bedroom – Sensory
||680 sqft (average)
|Three Bedroom – Mobility
|| 1,395 sqft
AMENITIES – Amenities will include individually controlled heat and air conditioning, Energy Star appliances, and in-unit laundry. There will also be two community parks and a community garden area, where residents will be able to grow their own vegetables.
AFFORDABLE – Income limits apply to all units and income guidelines are included on the application. All accessible units include Project Based Voucher subsidies through the Philadelphia Housing Authority. Therefore, tenants will pay a percentage of their income.
|% of Median Income
APPLICATION PROCESS – Applications for these units in the 4-story apartment building are being accepted now. Move-in anticipated in April to June 2018.
- Print and complete the Centennial Village Rental Application here.
- Mail your application to Centennial Village, c/o Octavia Hill Association, Public Ledger Building, 620 Chestnut St, Suite 1025, Philadelphia, PA 19106. To be considered, all applications must be mailed. Community Ventures will not accept applications dropped off at its offices or at Parkside Association’s office.
QUESTIONS? – Please call or email Joyce Smith, Centennial Village Property Manager at 215-848-1032 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Project: 2415 North Broad Street
Address: 2415 North Broad Street, Philadelphia PA, 19132
CURRENTLY THE WAITING LIST IS CLOSED, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATONS.
Download an Application Form or pick up at any of our Project Home Communities or on our website at www.projecthome.org.
88 units (efficiencies only, 0 bed, 1 bath, 563 sq.ft.)
– 10 units designated for individuals with mobility impairments
– 4 for sensory impairments.
All units subsidized through PHA; Priority given to applicants that are homeless, previously homeless, at risk of becoming homeless.
- 20 of them are for young adults (18-23)
(Applicants ages 18-23, who aged out of foster care, are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless will be given priority for the PHA units designated for Youth.)
- 9 units are processed through the City of Philadelphia Clearing House
One Year Lease
Credit Check: YES
Criminal Check: YES
- Rents are based on 30% of each individual’s income with a minimum rent of $50.
- Deposit $776
- Electricity is paid by the resident: utilities included are water, sewer and trash pick-up
- All applicants must be 18 or older.
- Maximum household size is 1 person.
- A full time student may not be eligible for this community (contact us for more details)
- All applicants must be income eligible
|# of Units
||Area Median Income (AMI)
Note: Maximum income limits are subject to change
Completed applications will be accepted in the order they are received staring June 1st 2017. No application fee.
For additional information: